Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday feels a lot like Monday

Let me just start by saying this...

I
hate
everything
about
Seattle
today.

I hate the traffic, I hate the construction, I hate the drivers. Why am I so hateful today? It's 4:47 on Friday... I got on the bus at 4:17. Guess where I am now? About 1 mile from the bus stop outside my work. 30 minutes to travel 1 mile? Awesome.

The bus driver just announced the busses are running about 20 minutes late today... Uhh no shit... I just waited 20 minutes for you. She also just said the freeway is a mess and you should take the train. Oh wait.. I missed it already. Should I take the one 30 minutes later? Let's hope I can make it. I also just arrived to my usual stop to see 3 fire trucks parked out front.... For construction! And starting next week, my bus is changing it's route to run down Eastlake... Which is already a headache without all of the re-routes. How long will it be re-routed you ask? 6 MONTHS!!!

Oh yeah, it's 5 now and I've gone 3 blocks. Still sitting in downtown freakkkkkkking Seattle!

To top it off? I forgot my phone at home today... Brought my iPad but the bus doesn't have wifi, so I played solitaire all morning. And now I'm typing this in my notes.

It's now 5:15 and I made the train (yay for wifi). Me and about 10 other people got off the bus and SPRINTED to catch the train. We all made it! Things are looking up!

But wait... It's now 5:45 and I'm in Auburn....I left Seattle an hour and a half ago.

And I'm too mad to write anything else....

Except a big f-u Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment